This learning platform offers UNHCR staff & external partners access to a comprehensive set of learning activities. As well, the platform provides the opportunity for learners to engage with online communities of practice. The UNECE LearnQI platform is an open access e-learning resource, which offers a series of innovative courses on key areas of quality infrastructure. Sustainable transport and trade connectivity impacts our health, environment and economy.
- About MOOCs Learn about the history of MOOCs and how people all over the world use them.
- Created by experts, Khan Academy’s library of trusted practice and lessons covers math, science, and more.
- This free online course content is prepared by industry experts & top practitioners.
- Our web-based delivery system means that you can explore course offerings from a place and at a pace that is convenient for you.
- The E-Campus courses are prepared by experts in topics that converge with migration.
You’ll need basic math and computer knowledge to follow along, but can work through the material at your own pace. Most participants take around 3 weeks to complete it, with around 3 to 6 hours of study per week. Both the lessons and the transcripts are available in English, and the material will prepare you for the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam. Topics of study include e-commerce, business strategy, and cybersecurity. Find online classes, degrees and certificates across 115 California Community Colleges.
Get the latest IT certification and education news
Rigorous, hands-on programs to help you switch or launch your career. Earn a university credential, work with dedicated career counselors, and gain access to career resources throughout your professional life. An IT certificate can open doors to a wide range of jobs, from website development to IT help desk support. An introductory course might qualify you for entry-level and mid-level positions, while more advanced positions typically require a bachelor’s degree in IT. Many online courses are delivered via video lessons, so you’ll need a reliable internet connection and a computer that can handle streaming video content. Most courses aren’t delivered live, so you won’t need a webcam or microphone. If your course has any additional hardware or software requirements, these should be explained in the course description.
This course is intended for those who are new to project management, or those who want to learn about key project roles and project stages. The majority of the course focuses on creating a project management plan, with lessons on risk management, issue management, change management, and more. There are quizzes after each best courses section to test your comprehension of the material, and you’ll get a certificate once you’ve completed the entire course. There are 32 lectures in all for a total of 2.5 hours, which you can complete at your own pace. The course is currently available on Udemy for $12.99 and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
E-Academy on Social Dialogue and Industrial Relations
Many classes available for instant enrollment – no additional application needed. The plan is that this education and training tool will then be rolled out more widely, providing a user-friendly, interactive platform forWMO Guidelines on Multi-Hazard Impact-based Forecast and Warning Services. Better communication of risk and impacts underpins decision-making and risk management to save lives and will guide the development of WMO’s roadmap to ensure that early warnings reach everyone in the next five years.
- Yes, you can get a bachelor’s degree in IT entirely online, but this will likely take 2 or more years, just like any other college course.
- You can also enroll for free, if you don’t want to get a certificate.
- You also have the freedom to revisit past material or pause a lecture to perform additional research or organize your notes, ensuring that you master the material.
- The instructors claim it will help you “speak language” and improve your business relationships.
- It is open to everybody interested in using training or learning as a means to advance gender equality, women’s empowerment and women’s rights.
- UNITAR offers courses that run throughout the year or several times a year that are free-of-charge and open to the public.
You can also check Simplilearn Live on our Youtube channel for free live sessions by top industry practitioners covering various topics on Data Science, Cyber Security, Project Management, Cloud computing, Digital marketing, Career guidance etc. You will receive a course completion certificate upon completing any free course on SkillUp. These certificates can be unlocked on the SkillUp learning dashboard. As soon as the certificate is unlocked, you will receive a mail with a link to the learning dashboard on your registered mail address. No, the free courses in the SkillUp program enable you to learn online without any cost. The courses in SkillUp are very informative for a newbie to digital skills like me. Read about important educational news, career information, and student experiences.
Getting Started with Interview Preparation
Our free online courses provide you with an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills and study new and emerging topics. Learn from Stanford instructors and industry experts at no cost to you. This edX course is offered by the University of Washington, which may lend it extra credibility when adding it to your resume.
- The online classroom video series is an initiative by UN-Habitat and its partners which grew out of the Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility .
- Our online programs are challenging and highly engaging, befitting the future creative leaders who join our university community.
- We provide high-end service and essentials tools like progress monitoring for every management level, centralized purchasing, student management and study advice.
- They can be taken independently or be integrated into existing courses, including blended learning courses, for example as an introduction to courses offered in-person.